Harness the power of social media – showing your school at its best online is becoming increasingly important, and sets the tone for the relationships within your community. Relevant to all types of schools, this one-day course is aimed at school leaders, business managers and ICT managers who already have some involvement with or are responsible for their organisation’s social media posts.
Led by one of the 500 Most Influential People in Britain(Debrett’s 2015), author, blogger and one of the most followed educators on Twitter in the UK, Ross Morrison McGill (aka @TeacherToolkit) will provide attendees with smart, practical and time-saving advice for intermediate users of social media who are looking to engage with their audience.
Attendees on the day will:
Receive safeguarding updates; learn how to protect and manage reputation online; security and password control as well as take a look at school case studies. After an initial overview, the vast majority of the day wil be set aside for practical acivities – delegates will be sent a checklist in advance and a guided through a number of tasks to complete on the day.
Preview the programme here.
Delegates will take away a range of social media skills so that you can conduct a self-assessment / health check / audit equipped with a number of documents to help form and the develop a social media strategy / calendar in line with school priorities. All this with strategies and an understanding of analytics to help reduce workload, communicate better with parents, students and future employees. Ross will show you how to let social media take care of the hard work for you.
Those attending must bring their own laptop and have at least a Twitter / Facebook account – ideally access to their organisational accounts too. You will need to consider your experience to be beyond beginner level. This event is pitched at Intermediate and low-end Advanced users of social media.
- The training is priced at £99.99
- Entry is restricted to 20 places only.
- Ticket administration via Eventbrite / VAT included.
- Venue will be shared 14 days before the date.
- Lunch is not included in the price; facilities available
- Those attending must bring their own devices and have access to all their social media tools to gain maximum benefit from the course. A ‘guidance’ list will be provided to attendees prior to the course date.
- For more details about the programme, please contact Support@TeacherToolkit.co.uk.
- 100% refunds up to 30 days before the event.